/ˈskripCHər/ Did we all see it? Don’t look again. Blue hare… A commercial by Childlike Commotion Productions.
noun: scripture; plural noun: scriptures
- The sacred writings of Christianity contained in the Bible.
“passages of scripture”
- Sacred Text
- Holy Writ
- The Bible
- The Holy Bible
- The Gospel
- The Good Book
- The Word of God
- The Book of Books
- The sacred writings of another religion.
This is our definition of what Scripture is… have you noticed a pattern as we have dug into these definitions? All Word, created, would be valuable for reproofing and knowledge. Where does Scripture come from?
Religious texts are texts related to a religious tradition. They differ from literary texts by being a compilation or discussion of beliefs, mythologies, ritual practices, commandments or laws, ethical conduct, spiritual aspirations, and for creating or fostering a religious community. The relative authority of religious texts develops over time and is derived from the ratification, enforcement, and its use across generations. Some religious texts are accepted or categorized as canonical, some non-canonical, and others extracanonical, semi-canonical, deutero-canonical, pre-canonical or post-canonical.
My constitution about our condition is, separation of church and state is a bad joke, someone wrote and told. It was a ruse. Possibly a misnomer. Are you a lamb following the flock? What would your personal Jesus be doing today? Given how you know he feels about Love and Truth, today. We all know about Jesus. And we all know about hellenistic periods.
The Hellenistic period covers the period of Mediterranean history between the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BC and the emergence of the Roman Empire, as signified by the Battle of Actium in 31 BC and the conquest of Ptolemaic Egypt the following year. The Greek language word Hellas (Ἑλλάς, Ellás) was originally the widely recognized name of Greece, from which the word Hellenistic was derived.
Had to wade through that to get to this…
Exegesis (/ˌɛksɪˈdʒiːsɪs/; from the Greek ἐξήγησις from ἐξηγεῖσθαι, “to lead out”) is a critical explanation or interpretation of a text, particularly a religious text. Traditionally the term was used primarily for work with the Bible; however, in modern usage biblical exegesis is used for greater specificity to distinguish it from any other broader critical text explanation.
Earnest for reward? All “shirt off your back” like? Stand back and stand by… in the wings? Pick fights, wisely, over sin debts and inheritance and ignore goliath… You need reproofing? Call me. Is your name in the book? Where, show me.
We have much to come to know about Love.
Will you abandon your lust for Love?
- For money?
- Sense of security?
- Protection from the neighbors?
- Salvation from hell?
Where are you looking?
- Are you sharing understanding; telling anyone what you’re finding?
- Do you report back observations to our creator, regularly, with inquiries?
Are you at least leaving bread crumbs and table scraps?
- What tree do you feed off?
Would you get in a scrap over politics and economics?
- Like you do with your faith in the Bible?
- Faith in Jesus?
- Love’s abilities?
- Love’s nature to any and all created?
All you have to do is stand and ask or kneel and beseech?
- Do you need to chant a name?
- Say Amen?
- In what language or translation?
Would you stand up, fight and save Capitalism?
- Unto death?
- Would you support the president, of a party, over another person?
What is your Truth?
- What are you manifesting?
Give your life for the good of the next generation?
- Spill blood over it?
- Would you ask for it?
- If it was the only way, back into the game of Life?
- Just to protect someones leverage or sense of glory?
- To overcome suffering and inequality? For the least among us.
- Sell all you have?
- And give the money away?
- What about spending your time, working on the sabbath?
- Retirement or other subsidies?
Would you lose weight to get through a narrow gate?
- Or just to improve your gait and swagger?
Would you endeavour to dig up and expose a root?
- If your neighbor loves it?
- Buried it under a mountain?
- Built a Tower of Babel on top of it?
- What if there is a sand storm?
- Would you dig and search until Love is exposed in all of creation?
- What about Truth? About the love of money and roots of evil? Mountains and mustard seeds?
- Would you be humble about it?
- Take a knee and not move until you’re engaged to do something for all of creation? Not just yourself and tribe.
Do you have real world experience of evil existing? Have you been reporting what you see? Do you believe in Love? I know you believe in death and taxes. By your actions. Persistent actions. It is written, somewhere, we can do anything. Even make up new words and do things completely different, than we have in the past. And still in the present. Technology and industry has progressed, and the worldly rewards of that help, offset?
Thank Love for never forsaking us or failing. Geas… will we ever learn to dig? We got cloaks and technology. Are you really industrious? What world do you hope to leave or come back to?
By faith, I believe, we all get what we need and not always what we want. Sometimes we fall in line, submit and realize, what we need is what we want, in addition. That is spiritual alignment. Get all you can from the Spirit of Love and Truth. It is in the books!
re·proof2 /rəˈpro͞of/ verb gerund or present participle:
- BRITISH make (a garment) waterproof again.
- make a fresh proof of (printed matter).
The Word is alive… Can you prove it? Prove I am wrong about it? With scripture? One arm cut off? I already got your nose and made you look. Can Love have your head? So we can figure out a way forward… together. All one nation under Love and all. Living life more abundantly.
We don’t seek to prove or disprove the Bible or even Jesus. We actually do display his characters persona, learn from the story, if you like it. Maybe Love made you a whole new superhero, like Jesus. Saving all of us… not just part of the human race. A sect or denomination of faith from our histories documented stories, reproofs and revisions.